Saturday 28 September 2013

Let love in & Let love stay ~ book spotlight ~ Melissa Collins

Let Love In Let Love Stay Book Spotlight
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
 
 
Let Love In:
 
 
What would happen if you lost everything? If the people who were supposed to love you unconditionally were no longer there for you, how would your world change? That’s exactly what happened to Madeleine Becker when her parents died when she was ten years old. Ripped from her home and everything that she has ever loved, she is forced to start all over again. The only way for her to move on is to build walls around her heart and keep everyone at a safe distance. Her logic: she can't get hurt if she doesn't fall in love. That theory is blown to pieces when she meets Reid Connely during her freshman year at college. He is gorgeous and darkly mysterious. He understands Maddy's pain all too well, but sharing his pain would mean breaking down the walls he put up around his own heart. Conflicted between loving Maddy and hiding his dark past, Reid starts to reevaluate his world. Maddy's inner strength, snarky personality and breath taking beauty help Reid to make peace with his past. Together they find out what happens when they let love in.




REVIEW
This book is amazing.
Maddy looses her parents at a young age and lives with other family members. This family member later dies leaving Maddy with her best friend Mel.
They both move away to College where they meet some hot older college guys.
...
Maddy is instantly attracted to Reid. He has his own insecurities, making him closed up.
After all the avoiding and been nasty to each other they finally get together.
As we know, not everything is plain sailing and one problem leads to another resulting in someone being hurt and the pair been pulled apart.
I can not wait to see where the story goes next with let love stay.
This is a love story with obstacles like every relationship. I loved the chemistry.
 
 
 Amazing story. 5* here :-)
 
 



 
 
Let Love Stay:
 
 
If you’re lucky, you’ll fall in love – truly, madly and deeply in love. But what happens when that honest and pure love isn’t enough to erase your fears? What happens when your past rears its ugly head and threatens your future? Maddy and Reid had that kind of love – the all-encompassing, Earth shattering, once in a lifetime kind of love. Then life happened. Old wounds that were thought to be long healed and scabbed over are ripped opened and they are forced to face the possibility that, maybe, they are not strong enough to fight their demons and embrace the light. Together, they found out what love is, but now they will each need to heal on their own before they can ever be together again. They must face their fears and beat down their pasts in order to find their way through this crazy uphill battle called love. They’ve let love in, but now, they need to find out how to Let Love
Stay.
 
Review         

I have to start by saying this book is amazing.
Its the follow on from let love in.
Maddy and Reid left things a little of at the end of let love in when she's in hospital and discovers she is pregnant.
In let love stay they both have to face there issues before they can move foward.
Reid faces his past but how does it go down?
Maddy has a problem at the beginning of her pregnancy. After all is resolved they have other obstacles to face. Nothing is ever plain sailing, but can Reid and Maddy over come it all? To find out you have to read this amazing book.
I have been waiting for this book for ages - or so it seems. I knew when I read let love in, I had to have let love stay asap. As always the author does not disappoint. Writing style is great and I felt like I was part of the story. I never once felt confused reading the book which is always a bonus.
This book gets a very well earned 5*.
Congratulations to the author on another amazing book
 
 
 
 
 
Meet the Author
 
Melissa Collins 2
 
 
 
I’ve always been an avid reader. Majoring in English Literature was a no brainer. Becoming a teacher and instilling my love for reading into my students was also a no brainer. I’ve spent the last ten years teaching and I’ve loved (mostly) every minute of it. When I was home on maternity leave for my third son, I discovered a new genre that sparked my creativity. My passion for writing sprang from my love of reading and once I knew I had a story to tell, I couldn’t wait to get it out there. I only hope that my readers enjoy reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it.
 
 
Social Links
 
 
 
 
 
Let Love In
goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47
 
 
Let Love Stay
 
goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Buy the Book
 
 
Updated Let Love In eBook
 
 
 
 
Let Love Stay eBook
 
 
 
 
 
giveaway
 
 
 
Book Enthusiast Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment