Friday 30 August 2013

Spotlight ~ Justine Elvira

·                  Biography-

            Justine Elvira is an independent author who currently resides in Chicago, Illinois. Her love for reading and writing stems from her childhood. Justine would constantly come up with elaborate stories in her head and put them to paperJustine writes contemporary romance, new adult, and erotica novels. Her Price series is available now and and her next release is titled Lawful Overdose. When Justine's not writing, she's spending time with her two children. Justine likes to hike and swim. She is known for waisting a day with her sister on Netflix t.v. show marathons, and she loves to meet new people.
·                    Five facts about me you don’t know-
                1) I'm the only person in my Italian family of six with blue eyes. 2) I have musophobia a.k.a fear of mice. The first day I moved into my home, we saw a mouse. I wouldn't go back in until my husband found it and got rid of it. Five years later, I still have traps set in different areas of the house, just incase. 3) I love coffee! If I could attach an IV drip, I would.  4) I've been best friends with the same person since we were in diapers. 29 years and still going strong:) 5) I'm really weird about sharing my drinks with people. I'll share just about anything but my drink. It grosses me out.
                                             
·                    Interests and hobbies-
                I love to hike or go swimming with my kids. I take dance classes (I've been dancing since I was three). I love to read and keep up on what the writing trends are. I've collected Alice and Wonderland memorabilia since I was fourteen.
·                    Books-
                 I am the author of The Road To Price and The Road To Forgiveness. My next release is titled Lawful Overdose. I plan on releasing it in September. It is an edgier college/new adult romance .
               If I could write with anyone it would be-
              
Madeline Sheehan. I absolutely love her books and her writing ability.I would love to be able to see how her mind works. She is so f***ing talented, it kills me. 




Lawful Overdose synopsis
*Warning: This book is for mature audiences. It contains drugs, sex, underage drinking, harsh language, and is panty melting hot! 

Since the death of her sister, Tessa Grayson is invisible at home. Her parents barely speak to her or show any affection, so Tessa seeks affection from men. 

It’s the summer going into Tessa’s junior year of college. Instead of going home for the summer, she stays in her small college town with her best friend and roommate, Piper. To make money, Tessa and Piper waitress at a local bar and grill. It’s a hotspot for college kids and a few townies. 

On her first night working after a depressing visit with her parents, she meets Jaxon Wyatt. Jaxon just transferred to Eastern for his senior year of college to be closer to his brother. He is mysterious and badass, exactly what Tessa wants, but is trying to stay away from.

After a night of wild partying, Tessa is looking to get lost in Jaxon. Their attraction is undeniable, but Jaxon wants more. Jaxon and Tessa become closer, but he is hiding a secret. A secret that could break the bond he and Tessa share. 

What will happen when Tessa finds out that Jaxon isn’t who he claims to be? Can Tessa continue a relationship with someone who supports everything she’s against, or does Jaxon have one more secret up his sleeve?

* Recommended for 18 years and older.






No comments:

Post a Comment