Monday 15 July 2013

Playing with fire



Synopsis: 
 Madison Stevens has had a shitty life, her mother died at the age four and her father has always blamed her for it. She went through the foster system and is now attending college. Her boyfriend Chris is not willing to share Madison with anyone, not even her friends. Her first day at college she meets Carter James, who makes her want everything she never thought she could have. She knows that she should ignore her feelings for Carter, but it's not as easy as it sounds. As Carter and Madison begin to fall in love, they face many obstacles. Their biggest one is Chris who is not going to let her go easily. Playing with Fire will be the first book in a three book series. It is about the obstacles that stand in your way on the path to love. It tests the characters strength and commitment to each other on every level from old boyfriend/girlfriends, to insecurities, and throws a little violence and scheming into the mix. "Chris was like fire. It was pretty to look at but if you got too close you got burnt, and if it wasn’t controlled it would destroy everything in its path. Doing what I was about to do with Carter was dangerous, but what can I say I never had parents to warn me not to play with fire."  
Goodreads Link: 
Author Bio: 

 My name is Ashley Piscitelli and I was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I have two beautiful kids and an amazing husband. On top of starting a writing career I am a full time student, and a full time mom. I love spending time with my kids, although I have to hide the computer from them when I am writing! I love being active and being able to do any activity outdoors. I love reading and at times finish a book in just a day.  I am currently working on my first series, the first book in the series is called Playing with Fire. I am intending for this to be a three book series. I love reading romance books! I feel like being able to lose yourself in a book in one of the more exciting aspects. The books I love to read and write will be ones that make you feel for the characters. You should have an opinion on every character in a book. Whether you love them, hate them, or think they are up to something.  I have always thought as an author the most important critic is your reader, so I would love to hear from you. If you read the book and loved it or hated it, tell me. As long as it is in a constructive way I will always answer and interact with you. I want fans to feel free to tell me what they want for the characters in the story and what they want to see happen.  I cannot wait till my first book is published and I can start this amazing journey!  

Author Stalker Link: 





Teaser #1 
I let the reality of what just happened sink in. What was I doing, I needed to be with Carter I should have never left him there tonight. I was weak and scared and I was letting fear run my life. I needed to be stronger, and I knew if I stayed with Chris he would eventually end up killing me. Could I put Carter at risk, though? He told me before he would always protect me I hope he meant it.  Chris was like fire. It was pretty to look at but if you got too close you got burnt, and if it wasn’t controlled it would destroy everything in its path. Doing what I was about to do with Carter was dangerous, but what can I say, I never had parents to warn me not to play with fire.  I waited another ten minutes just to be sure he was passed out then started putting my clothes on. I made my way outside and shut the door. FUCK! I forgot to grab my purse; I had no money, and no way to get to Carter’s house. I didn’t know anyone’s phone number so even if I found a phone to use, I had no one to call. The only option was to walk and it was about four miles to Carter’s house.  I just prayed that when I got there he was home.  And that he still wanted me.  








 Giveaway! $10.00 Amazon Gift Card & 5 Kindle copies of Playing With Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment