Thursday 23 May 2013

Rebecca Brooke Spotlight




Rebecca Brooke

 

 






Hi, my name is Rebecca Brooke and I am working on my first novel. I have recently started my author page on facebook. I was born and raised in South Jersey, I still live there with my husband and two children. I have always loved to read and write, but never had the courage to do it until recently when I realized the amazing work that has been released by Indie authors. After my best friend harassed me for a month straight, I decided to take one of my short stories and turn it into a novel. 





5 facts about me - I'm a chocoholic, I can't get enough. Music is my sanity. I have a song for every mood and will play them on repeat if necessary :P My secret addiction is Sci-Fi, the crazy part is I have never read a book about Sci-Fi, but I love to watch TV and movies. I have two large dogs, a golden retriever and a lab. Oh and I love to go camping!!
 
 

When I am not reading or writing, I love to spend time with my babies. Visits to the Cape May Zoo or Storybook land. I like to fish or head to the beach and the boardwalk.

Forgiven is my first book, hopefully to be released at the end of July 2013. I am currently in the process of writing and selecting a cover design. As soon as I have a final cover, I would love to do a facebook reveal with some of the blogs. I have plans for at least two other books at the moment and will start working on the first this summer. As of right now, neither story has a title
 
 
 

There are so many authors that, through their books, led me on this journey. Kelly Elliot, Molly McAdams, Emily Snow, Abbi Glines, and Jamie McGuire just to name a few!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment