Tuesday 21 May 2013

Author Spot Light -A. L. Zaun

Author Spot Light 
A. L. Zaun 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author:  A. L. Zaun but my friends call me Ana 
 
Author Bio:  A.L. Zaun graduated from Florida International University with a degree in English Literature a long time ago. A degree she didn’t use at all in her professional endeavors. She loves to read, write and take pictures. She walks around with her camera, and most importantly she has her Kindle available at all times. Healthcare Management by day, Mommy in the evening and most nights, you can find her sitting in front of her laptop with a bottle of Diet Pepsi, bringing the voices in her head to life on the pages of her debut novel, The Do Over. 
Five Fun Facts: 
  1. For about 2 pages, I believed that Amazon had formatted 50 Shades of Grey to personalize the book for me.  So yeah, I really thought Ana was me.  Dork moment, it wasn’t 
  2. I love Extra Sugar Free Gum. I prefer Spearmint but will settle for Peppermint. 
  3. I’m a recovering Diet Pepsi addict.  I may fall off the wagon at any point.   
  4. I started watching Vampire Diaries just to look at Ian Sommerhalder.  I’m Team Damon.  But I’m really crushing on Claus.   
  5. I have a major fan crush on Paul Walker and Marco Dapper.   
Interests and Hobbies:  
I love to read and write.  It doesn’t matter what it is – I read it. That includes the back of cereal boxes, menus, the blurb on the back of the shampoo bottles and more. You can safely bet that there’s always a Kindle in my purse.  I also love photography and will whip out my Nikon just about anywhere I go.  My favorite pictures are the ones when you catch someone or something in the moment.   
 
Books:  The Do Over is scheduled for release on May 20th, and I’m very excited about that.  Originally, TDO was supposed to be a standalone but there’s this character that won’t leave me alone.  I’ve already started writing It’s Not Over and have 4 chapters mapped out.  I’m hoping to have it out by the end of the year.   
 
Who would I like to write with?  I’m not sure I have the personality to work together with another person on the same story.  I’d become irrationally jealous if we both fell in love with the same character. God forbid, she writes a love scene with the object of my affections.  So to protect my heart, I will forego any co-authorship.   
 
But if you ask me who I’d love to just sit with and glean wisdom, knowledge and pray that some of their talent would rub off on me that would probably be Sylvain Reynard, Katja Millay, and JM Darhower.   
 
You can find me on Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/alzaun01 

No comments:

Post a Comment